Monday, 12 September 2005

MacPac

When we went to Siberia we borrowed two backpacks, both MacPacs. Claire's MacPac was damaged during the return. A shoulder strap was torn off the frame of the pack. This was a result of those dear baggage handlers who presumably were the same people who broke my almost indestructible (as in you can stand on it and jump up and down) guitar case.

Anyway... back to MacPacs. Well I went and took the bag into the MacPac agent. They sent it away and I asked them to fix it and while they were at it, replace a chest strap that had been missing when we got it. A week later it was returned, all fixed and like new.

AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CHARGED ME??????

$20!!!

They are amazing. You can't even look at something now days for $20 let alone fix it and write a lovely Product Support notice.

So, serious big thumbs up for MacPac and a big recommendation from me. You can not ask for better support than that. When I eventually get a backpack for travelling, it will surely be a MacPac, even if it costs a bit more.

Oh, did I mention the pack is 10 years old and they still had the parts for it???

No comments: