Sunday, 18 March 2007

Sex God by Rob Bell


I have just finished this book... the lastest from Rob Bell.

I have to admit that it took me two visits to the book shop before I bought this. The reason for hesitation was that I thought I wasn't really interested in another book about sex (that kind of sounds bad... its not).

However we have a series coming up at church on Marriage, Sex and Parenting. So I thought I better so some reading to be up to speed.

And this book has turned out to be a a very good book for getting me thinking about issues.

It is written in the Rob Bell way. Very conversational. Very questioning. And very enlightening about the Bible and how it fits with the culture within which it was written.

I don't think I have digested it yet. But even given that, I would recommend it.

If you are single... it is highly recommended.

If you are self conscious... it is highly recommended.

No comments: