Tuesday, 1 September 2009

A bad run...

We have had a bad run the last week or so with Katya. It started with a cold. This went to asthma. Then she got an ear infection and she has ended up on anti-biotics.
HOWEVER... because of the ear infection she has gone right off her right CI. In fact the infection seem to impact her CI site so the magnet would not stick.
SO... after a really really good run, I now have a lot of work to do to get her back using her right 'ear'. Even getting her left ear on is pretty hard work at the moment.
STILL... I just have to remember that I have 34 years on her and I can be more patient (or is that more stubborn) than her and eventually she will forget they are on.
One of my tricks is to put the processor on her with it powered off. Then when she is busy with something quiet, switch it on. This is quite a change because I could pop the processors on two weeks ago on full volume powered on and she was fine.

No comments: