Thursday, 26 August 2010

A further review of the iPad

Well I have had my iPad for a while now. So here are a few observations:

>it takes a month of Sundays to charge unless you use the supplied charger. This is a pain because I like to use my computer for charging as it means I have the comfort of knowing it has been backed up

>the keyboard is pretty good. One finger typing is great. Multiple-finger typing causes some issues.

>the screen and sound are awesome.

>I can't work out why you would get the 3G model if you already own an iPhone.

I would fully recommend for someone who already has a laptop. It is not a laptop replacement. It would also be good for people who are technologically challenged. It is pretty hard to see how grandma could break this.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kandy Crescent,Wellington,New Zealand

No comments: