Friday, 4 November 2005

Podcasts and other online sermons

I'm really getting into podcasts. Basically these are MP3s avaliable on the net designed to be downloaded onto your iPod. However you can listen to them thrugh your computer.

iTunes, by Apple, offers a window into the podcast libraries around.

If you have iTunes I would recommend two podcasts:

6.13 at Neighborhood Church and Central Christian Church Weekly Messages. These are two very good sermons.

I would also recommend the "cool sermons" I have linked on my side bar. One is from the youth ministry at Grace Community Church. This is John McArthur's church so the teaching is very solid. The other is Mars Hill which is Rob Bell's church. Tis means the teaching is quite post modern but very solid.

Anyway, check them out!!!

No comments: